Calling all investors, land bankers, developers. This property has town
sewerage access at Princess Street.
The property zoning is:
* Limited Development,
* Rural – Zone precinct: Agriculture Partial
* Township – Zone precinct: Township residential
Investors you can generate a rental income, look at the possibility of subdivision and agricultural. The home-stay generates rental income, focusing on both overnight accommodation and weekly farm stay holidays.
* Tallowood flooring,
* Cast iron claw foot bath and separate shower,
* High ceilings,
* VJ walls,
* Open plan design Kitchen/Dining/Lounge
* Colorbond Gable Roof
* Deck overlooking rural property
* Solar Hot water
* Town sewer
* 25,000 litre Rainwater Tank for house
* Top Rainwater Tank with pump – water gravity feeds into the cattle troughs
Potential for development of the section zoned Township Residential which is approx up to 7 acres. Monkeybong Creek runs through the property. The accommodation is 2 minutes walking distance to Woodford Township. There are cattle grazing on the near 50 acre property which is fenced and has a two-street frontage.
This really is a fantastic opportunity to buy and hold, use as a weekender or farmstay.
Right in town, there are great shops, Woolworth’s and IGA and a great Pub. Woodford is a hive of activity all year round and well known for it’s annual folk festival.
Contact Carolyn for a private inspection 0418 283762