This well maintained, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
with a double lock up garage is on a 600m2 low maintenance block
and comes with lots of extras.
At the front of the house is a large seperate lounge room which is fully insulated
and has wired speakers for your entertainment system.
The large dining and family room has a powerful 7.5KW air-conditioner
for those hot summer days.
The functional kitchen has an oven plus induction cooktop with a range hood,
large fridge space which is plumbed for water, a water purifier at the sink
plus a dishwasher, there are ample cupboards and bench space.
The Master Suite which opens up to the pool has a walk in wardrobe, 2.4KW R/C split air-conditioner plus a large ensuite with double head shower, vanity, and concealed toilet.
The other 3 bedrooms are generous and have BIR plus ceiling fans.
The family bathroom has a good sized shower, bath
and vanity plus there is a seperate toilet. The laundry is also big with cupboards.
The DLUG has internal access, built in storage cupboards at the rear
and has the vacuum maid system which is throughout the house.
Moving out the back you will find a large deck with ceiling fan, there is
also a servery from the kitchen to make entertaining easier. From the deck
you can enter the sparkling salt water pool which comes with spa jets,
water feature, lighting and heat pump. There are no rear neighbours to worry about
as the home backs onto bush land and you have views of the river.
There is a large 6.0m x 3.0m single garage sized shed with power at the rear
which is ideal for the home handyman, home business, games room etc.
You will never be short of water with 2 x 5000 litre and 3 x 3000 litre
slimline water tanks plumbed to the toilets and washing machine.
To keep the power bills under control you have a 36 panel, 7.5kw solar power system.
Another bonus is side access for boat, trailer or vehicle.
* Seperate lounge room wired for your entertainment system
* Large Master Suite with ensuite and access to the pool plus A/C
* Another good sized bedrooms with BIR and ceiling fans
* Large dining and family room
* Family bathroom with seperate shower and bath
* Functional kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
* Induction cooktop and fridge space plumbed for water
* 7.5KW air conditioner
* Large laundry with cupboards
* Vacuum Maid
* Security screens throughout
* DLUG with storage cupboards
* Large rear deck with servery from kitchen
* Sparkling inground pool with spa jets, heat pump and water feature
* 5 water tanks with 19,000 litre capacity, plumbed to toilets and laundry
* 36 panel, 7.5KW solar power system
* 6m x 3m shed
* views of the river
This house is as neat as a pin and needs to be seen.
Call Martin Purcell your local residential expert to arrange
your private inspection or keep an eye out for our Open Homes.
Acreage and Lifestyle Property