Located on the lake in one of the most sought after streets in Beachmere
this 4BR, 2 Bathroom with DLUG home on a 600m block certainly has the WOW! factor.
The home is located close to shops, medical facilities, local hotel and
only one street from then beach.
From the moment you walk through the double front doors, under the chandelier
and into the sunken lounge room you will want to live here.
The home has been cleverly built around the sparkling swimming pool,
which can be seen from the master bedroom, kitchen, family room and
There are 4 generous bedrooms, the master is away from the other 3
and has walk in mirrored robes, ceiling fan and a beautiful ensuite
featuring a shower, spa bath, seperate toilet .
The family bathroom has a vanity, big seperate shower and
corner bath, there is a seperate toilet as well as an extra vanity
and sink in the hallway.
The rear of the house has been designed to bring in views of the lake.
The kitchen has good bench space with ample cupboards and corner pantry, it features a Kleenmaid St George oven with gas cooktop, electric oven and warming drawer,
there is also a new rangehood, a Kleenmaid dishwasher plus a wine rack.
Off the kitchen is a good sized family plus dining room leading to the entertainers
bar. The entire house is kept cool with the brand new ducted, zone controlled
air conditioning as well as tinted widows.
To keep the power bills down there is a 24 panel 6.5KW solar system.
A feature of the house is an intergrated entertainment system with speakers in
five zones allowing you to play your favourite tunes from Spotify or CD’s.
It also acts as a security system with integrated in-home surveillance.
Moving outside there is an under roof patio positioned to
offer protection from the prevailing winds whilst still having
views of the lake. The sparkling salt water pool is approx. 8 metres by 3 metres
and is also protected from the prevailing winds. There is also side access with
room for a trailer, boat or caravan.
* 4 generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
* large ensuite with spa bath
* family bathroom with seperate shower and corner bath
* seperate toilet plus additional vanity and sink area
* sunken formal lounge room with pop up TV mechanism
* kitchen with quality appliances, ample cupboards and bench space
* family and dining room with views to the lake
* large entertainment area with built in bar
* new ducted, zone controlled air conditioning
* tinted windows
* crim safe security screens to front doors plus security screens on all windows
* fresh paint to most of the house
* intergrated entertainment and security cameras
* DLUG with shelving, external and internal access
* 3 phase power
* termimesh protection
* under roof patio with lake views
* sparking inground salt water pool
* side access for caravan, boat or trailer
* garden shed
* vegetable garden
* shade cover down side for hanging pots
* 6,000 litre water tank
* 24 panel, 6.5 KW solar
Call Martin Purcell your local residential expert
for your private viewing or keep an eye out for our open homes.
Acreage and Lifestyle Property
**Buying not browsing policy**
If you wish to just browse, please feel free to browse properties on line as we are keeping risk to our clients minimal by only allowing qualified viewings, so please don’t be offended if we ask a lot of questions. If you are in a genuine position to buy now, please call us to book an appointment.