This is the only street in Beachmere with one acre lots
and they do not come to market very often.
With the original owners of 36 years looking to downsize,
you could say this is a one owner with the books.
From the moment you drive up you can feel the serenity, walk inside
and it feels like home, walk out the back and you will never want to leave.
* 3 generous bedrooms with BIR, master with large ensuite
* A good sized kitchen with lots of cupboards, double pantry,
island bench and breakfast bar
* Lounge room with wood fired heater
* Dining room
* 2nd lounge room, TV room or office
* Huge rumpus room with slate pool table included
* Separate toilet
* Large Laundry
* 7.1KW air-conditioning
* Security screens throughout
* In-ground pool
* Large covered entertainment area
* Double garage with dual remote control doors
* Solar panels
* 6m by 6m powered shed
* Covered breeze-way between house and garage
* lot of gardens, shady trees and lawn area
This is a fantastic property for those wanting something
bigger than the normal suburban block. It is within easy walking distance
of the water, shops, hotel, and medical facilities.
Call me to arrange your private inspection or keep your eye out for our open homes.
Martin Purcell, your local residential specialist
Acreage and Lifestyle Property